General Questions

1. Iím not located in Florida, can Mr. Davis still handle my case?

Treaty Investor Visa - E-2

2. What is the best and fastest visa to be able to live and work in the U.S.?

3. Can I go from a B-1/B-2 visitor visa to an E-2 while I am a visitor in the U.S.?

4. How long can an investor stay in the United States with an E-2 visa?

5. What is the best type business to go into for the E-2 visa?

6. How much money is supposed to be invested?

Student status - F-1

7. Can I go from a B-2 visitor in the U.S. to F-1?

Temporary Worker - H-1B

8. Can I get an H-1B visa or status even though I do not have a bachelor's degree or baccalaureate?

9. Are there any exemptions to the H-1B quota or "cap"?

Intra-company Transfers of Executives/Managers - L-1A

10. Can I buy a business in the U.S. and transfer myself?

11. Does the business in the U.S. have to be the same as the one overseas?

Labor Certification - PERM

12. Can I require a foreign language for the job in order to increase the chances of getting the application approved?

13. What occupations are in short supply and are best for a labor certification?

Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR)

14. How long does it take to get the green card after entering the U.S. as an immigrant.


15. Can I pay with my credit card?

Foreign Languages Spoken

16. What languages are spoken in Mr. Davisí office?

Address :
Metro South Executive Park

6260-A Dupont Station Court
Jacksonville, Florida 32217 USA

Phone :
(904) 448-8500 (Jacksonville)
(866) 448-1269 (U.S. Toll Free)

Fax : (904) 448-6308
E-mail :